5 I 6 I 7 I 8 I 9 | 10 | 12 | 14 | 16 | 18m
As the do-all kite in the Airush range, the Lithium has been proven to meet the requirements of riders looking to do a bit of everything from freeride, jumping, looping and waves. With amazing park power, stability and ease of use, the Lithium is simply the perfect kite. The focus of wingtip and strut layout in conjunction with the Delta Hybrid design insures the quickest response throughout the air as well as instant relaunching capabilities.
The Airush Lithium One and Zero use the same Lithium freeride flying characteristics to the extreme lightwind category. Both innovative in their own designs, these kites are focused on reducing weight in the overall construction
The Lithium, Lithium One and Lithium Zero durability has been increased further with the Technoforce D2 by Teijin. The Lithium and Lithium One include the Airush signature Poly Load Frame to give an amazing rigidity and strength throughout the entire Airush canopy.
// All Around Freeride Performance
// Refinements in canopy for smaller sizes
// All new XL Valve and FBI system
// Increased Structural integrity through trailing edge for reduced wear while flapping
// Aramid Load Frame Technology
// Double Rip Stop Technoforce D2 by Teijin Canopy
// New Oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System)
// All New One Pump System
DELTA HYBRID DESIGN
- The Delta Hybrid design in conjunction with the V3 bridle gives the Airush kite a whole new meaning to performance and feeling. Displaying direct and pivotal turning, the Delta Hybrid insures a great balance of speed and response. Due to the swept wingtips and profile, the Delta Hybrid has instant relaunch capabilities making this shape ideal for all-around and entry level riders.
- The V3 bridle system contributes significantly to the feeling and performance of supported leading edge kites, in addition the total depower adds immensely to the safety benefits. The positioning of the bridle attachment points on the LE of the kite, combined with the V pulleys, give a range of movement. The result is steering that is light, but direct enough to feel where your kite is while riding. This also enables the kite to be steered and controlled when the kite is completely de-powered, which is ideal for wave riding.
Poly Load Frame
- With the overwhelming positive response of the Aramid Load Frame being used in the Razor and Wave. Airush has decided to implement the same concept of structural integrity and performance into the Lithium, Varial X, and Diamond with the all new Poly Load Frame. Durable Polyester Fibers are used just like Aramid, strategically placed along the kite to give a more solid connection and prevent stretching throughout the canopy. This proven technique is one of a kind and only used with Airush kites.
TECHNOFORCE D2 BY TEIJIN
- This premium fabric is used in conjunction with the Aramid Load frame for the ultimate combination of durability and performance. Ongoing testing has highlighted the lowest stretch and highest long-term reliability of any materials available.
This construction absorbs impact throughout the canopy, reducing the overall load placed on the canopy cloth, by directing load through the Aramid frame high stress periods such impact or wave action. Not only does the frame create a solid structure, but also increases performance. The Aramid Load Frame makes a more solid link throughout the entire kite, which enhances the response from rider to kite.
Tips & Tuning
“If it isn’t broken, do not fix it. With so much positive feedback on the Lithium, all the magazine test wins, and our own testing results – it’s hard to make major changes to such a ground-breaking kite. For 2015, we did quite a few tweaks in structural and design integrity focusing on strength and durability. With the success of the Poly Load Frame from last year, we decided to include the TechnoForce D2 by Teijin to make it even more bomber proof. The trailing edge of the Lithium has been tweaked to reduce stress which is one of the most common points of wear, yet least focused on many of our competitors.”
– Mark Pattison. Airush Kite Designer