: 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Most versatile performance kite
- 5 struts for standout stability and performance
- Enhanced profiles optimize the low end power
- Park and ride stability
- Direct steering
- Light bar pressure
- High hang time
- Easy relaunch
- 10 years of proven performance
After ten years of refinement, the Switchblade kite from Cabrinha is held as the benchmark for which all crossover/freeride kites must aspire to. Its success lies in its uncommon blend of high performance and ease of use. The Switchblade will easily crossover from freeriding to freestyle to surf on any given day. The common element in each of these riding styles is precise handling; and this is where the Switchblade shines. The Switchblade provides maximum control with a light bar touch. The SB’s high performance profiles deliver the power needed in light winds and the ability to dump the power in strong winds. This gives the SB the type of range needed to extend your sessions when the winds are up and down. The five strut design holds the canopy true to its shape regardless of the wind condition or angle of attack.
NEW FOR 2015
- Bridle refinements for improved flight stability and agility.
- New strut to leading edge connection.
- New rounded LE end closures ensure a true finish without deformation.
- Extra long 30cm 2-ply on the leading edge bladder ends.
- Refined panel orientation.
- New “Absolute mirror” construction ensures the kite flies straight and true to the design.
: The discerning rider who will crossover from freeriding to freestyle to surf on any given day. High performance, versatility, and build quality are at the top of their list.
- Developed specifically for kitesurfing. Highly durable and low stretch in warp and weft. Excellent recovery on the bias. All Cabrinha kites are 100% 2DR Double Ripstop.
- All Cabrinha kites are designed and built on a skeletal frame foundation. Skeletal frame technology allows us to make a lighter more durable kite by strategically placing the reinforcement weight materials into a framework that surrounds the lighter weight canopy
- A dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. Tighter arc in flight for faster turning. Opens wide on the water for faster relaunch.
SPRINT Airlock Valve
- Single point rapid inflation of the kite. The large one-way airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. It connects directly to the hose eliminating the need for an adapter. Once inflated you can lock off each strut independently.
Power Control Pigtails
- Quickly adjust the power level of the kite. Each rear line “pig tail” connector has three power positions which you can connect to. The middle position is the factory recommended position. Create more power by connecting the knot closest to the kite or less power by connecting to the knot closest to the rider.
- Kites are carefully constructed by hand using the most cutting edge technologies and materials available today. The secret to our ultra durable construction lies in the experience gained building the world’s best kites for over a decade.