Girls are built different than boys. That’s why the Liquid Force Bliss is built different. A smaller outline and more curve make the Bliss visibly different, while moving down the lower lumbar pad and utitlizing a smaller spreader bar means a better, more comfortable ride for any women that rip.
The Bliss features all of the same high-end harness technology that our other harnesses do – like our 3D Thermoformed EVA, or our spreader bar stabilizer in a compact, re-designed size. And the Bliss isn’t only shaped for girls – it looks good on them, too. Ride in complete Bliss.
- High curve profile, specifically designed to fit the contours, curves and hips of the woman’s figure, keeping the harness in place and providing superior support.
- Diamond quilted neoprene body wrap liner prevents twists in the harness for a luxurious fit and ultimate support.
- Controlled Flex design that disperses the pull of the spreader bar throughout the entire harness.
- Removable Spreader bar hold down strap that keeps the spreader bar in place for freestyle and hang time comfort.
- Integrated precurved ergonomic spreader bar pad. This LF original feature provides superior comfort and support.
- Spreader bar Quick clip allows rapid entry and removal of the harness.
- Effortless strap adjustment geometry for easy single hand tightening of the spreader bar, even while riding.
- If you are one of those lucky riders who get to rip everyday and are hard on your gear, LF has your back with replaceable spreader bar straps included with the harness.