Come Out and Demo North & Cabrinha Gear
Saturday May 20, 2017
Friday May 19th, 6:00pm weekly Bay Crossing from Wildcat Park to Fajitaville.
Meet at the Wildcat end of Violet Andrews Park. (nearest to 305 Wildcat Drive, Portland, TX 78374)
Come early so you're ready to start crossing the bay by 6pm
You can have your family meet us at Fajitaville for snack and drinks or just enjoy the night out with your kiting family.
Saturday May 20th, 1pm - 6pm
- Light Lunch, drinks and snacks will be served.
- Q&A time and Riding with the PROs
- Ride the latest gear from Airush, Cabrinha, CrazyFly, Naish, North, Ozone, and more
- Contest: Try out the demo Trace or bring your own - Trace is setting up a score board just for us! Prizes will be given for biggest air and most waves.
- We'll end the day with a chance to win some amazing prizes as part of our raffle*!
Stay tuned for updates over the next few weeks - Our raffles never dissapoint!
- 2 Free Annual Pro memberships iKitesurf! $120 Value each!
- PKS Gear, Golf, & Travel bags and a Cooler!
- PKS Self launch tool
- Kiteboarding.com Sand Anchor
- Tshirts and hats
- Dakine Gear & Harnesses - Whoot Whoot!
*must be present to win, your chances of winning depend on the number of entries and people present.
Traveling from out of town? Check out the Best Western North Shore Inn, Portland, TX (just 2 miles from Wildcat.)
Negotiated room rate is $105 (down from $159).
Call (361-777-3100) to make your reservation, and mention Kiteboarding.com Demo Day 2017
Additional Information can be found at the following links:
Corpus Christi Travel Guide
Where to Ride
One more demo day to come!
- June 17th (Bay crossing on June 16th)